Mold in my house

In the region where I live, the humidity levels can be astronomical year round, and one thing that I recently learned is that the humidity levels near the beach are much higher than those in town, then the other day, as I was getting dressed for work, I noticed there was a black spot in the top left corner of my closet! As I did some more investigating, I found more black mold spots, but i was not sure if this was an urgent matter, but when I contacted my property owner, she told me that the mold could make me unquestionably sick.

I was running late that day, so I provided my property owner permission to enter the property and do whatever needs to be done… She informed me that she would be bringing a mold specialist into the property to detach the mold from the walls.

Around my lunch break, I got a call from my property owner. She assured me that the mold situation was taken care of and that I would be safe from the effects that mold could potentially cause. I was also informed that she would be adding a dehumidifier to my study room. The way the dehumidifier works is easy. The dehumidifier takes the air in the room and circulates through a unit that removes the moisture from the air. The reason the mold was growing in the closet was due to the moisture in the air. Like I mentioned earlier, moisture in the air is severely high near the beach and my property is only three blocks from the beach.

cooling technician