Our worst nightmare happened; the two of us got mold.
It’s almost everyone’s fear, and it happened to us, and the two of us had no method until it started spreading.
I had nightmares about dying from the awful air quality courtesy of the mold. I tried to scrub it out and made the worst mistake because I ended up in the hospital for a afternoon, however my partner called a local supplier she knew from work, asking for a solution which led him to hire a team of mold cleaners. They did expansive cleaning and assured us that everything was clear, but we’d need an Heating, Ventilation & A/C professional to inspect our Heating, Ventilation & A/C unit for mold infiltration, but our mid-year Heating, Ventilation & A/C maintenance was due, so the two of us got to combine the several services. The Heating, Ventilation & A/C supplier runs a home maintenance for most of their work, and the two of us just needed to call and book an Heating, Ventilation & A/C professional and buy a up-to-date air filter because we’d run out of the disposable a singles the two of us used per month. The inspection showed the two of us needed some duct cleaning to ensure none of the mold spores were stuck in the air ductâ€¦ After cleaning, the two of us installed an whole-house air purifier to help with indoor comfort, but the main purpose of our air quality systems was to ensure that no more spores were circulating in the air. After a month of staying away from home from fear of mold, our home was certified mold-free. The Heating, Ventilation & A/C care was just section of what the two of us paid for. There was a water leak in our bathroom tank, and we’d missed it, which is how the mold formed. The supplier showed us how and where to check the home for dampness to prevent mold from growing, and I got universityed about home management beyond the basics.