There was a water leak in our bathroom tank, plus we’d missed it, which is how the mold formed
Our worst eveningmare happened; we got mold! It’s most people’s fear, plus it happened to us! We had no system until it started spreading. I had eveningmares about dying from the awful air quality courtesy of the mold. I tried to clean it out plus made the worst mistake because I ended up in the hospital for a day, however my partner called a local contractor he knew from work, asking for a solution which led him to hire a team of mold cleaners. They did expansive cleaning plus assured us that everything was clear, but we’d need an Heating plus Air Conditioning serviceman to inspect our Heating plus Air Conditioning unit for mold infiltration, our mid-year Heating plus Air Conditioning service was due, so we got to combine the 2 services. The Heating plus Air Conditioning contractor runs a home service for most of their work, plus we just needed to call plus book an Heating plus Air Conditioning professional plus buy a modern air filter because we’d run out of the disposable a singles we used per week. The inspection showed we needed some duct cleaning to ensure none of the mold spores were stuck in the air duct, however after cleaning, we installed an air purification plan to help with indoor comfort, but the main purpose of our air quality systems was to ensure that no more spores were circulating in the air. After a month of staying away from home from fear of mold, our home was certified mold-free. The Heating plus Air Conditioning care was just area of what we paid for. There was a water leak in our bathroom tank, plus we’d missed it, which is how the mold formed. The contractor showed us how plus where to check the home for dampness to prevent mold from growing, plus I got schooled about home management beyond the basics.